Four Pounds!! WTF?
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I gained 4lbs since last week. It sucks that one stupid decision before my shower this morning really put a dent in my happy day. I've been working out, eating better, and planning veggie meals out the freaki'n yin-yang. I've done so many dishes I'm ready to scream. I just made a hazelnut roast a la G Mckeith: Leeks, carrots, onions, broth, rosemary, parsley, thyme, rough chopped hazelnuts, and dotted with goat cheese. It tastes like Thanksgiving stuffing with a nutty weird mealy texture. Ummm...Yum?
I don't feel 4lbs bigger. My pants don't fit different. I've worked until 9pm the last few nights, and I'm doing it again tonight. I have brought food to work. I've worked at this. SO, now I'm doubting all the work I've done, the food I've prepared, all the little things. Damn that scale. Screw that stupid thing! I've been eating fresh things, good things. I've dumped the morning coffee ritual, no more Diet D P, no more stevia, Lots of positive additions to my diet. So, I'm not wavering on this
I don't feel 4lbs bigger. My pants don't fit different. I've worked until 9pm the last few nights, and I'm doing it again tonight. I have brought food to work. I've worked at this. SO, now I'm doubting all the work I've done, the food I've prepared, all the little things. Damn that scale. Screw that stupid thing! I've been eating fresh things, good things. I've dumped the morning coffee ritual, no more Diet D P, no more stevia, Lots of positive additions to my diet. So, I'm not wavering on this
Water weight? that time of month? Less hydration to add the water weight? Keep it going. You'll be great!
ReplyDeleteA good reminder that the scale can be a bastard. Keep up the healthy living Eda! Hazelnut roast? Weird. xo
ReplyDeleteTotally weird. Sad thing is, it was supposed to be chesnuts.
ReplyDelete