I FEEL BETTER!!!!!!! Thank you Rainbow Juices!
Wow. I finished that blog yesterday but it was from a week ago. I have been a slug for a week. My house was gross. I'm so glad I got up this morning and straightened up. Scott folded laundry yesterday and did dishes. I just needed to clear last night's dinner up (a disaster I thought. Scott wanted steak sandwiches. I made em. Bleah. Bland meaty doughy oniony lumps. he loved it. men are strange beasts) My banana bread just came out of the oven and smells amazing, and it warmed the house with cardamon banana spicy goodness. I'm about to shower and walk the dog. I feels so nice to be back in my groove. I abandoned my writing to deal with just functioning. I was so bummed because I had just started up again.
Last week, my friend Mary and I went to IKEA on VDAY. She said she felt weird by Friday. I had a cough but the weather and the wind were all over the place and I get post nasal drip something awful this time of year. I used to worry it was a cold until I wikied the Santannas a few years ago. The fertilizers in the farmlands and the dust everywhere fills the air and cause "flu-like symptoms". I haven't been sick in awhile. I'm not good at seeing it. I tried to be super clean in my room, doing wipe downs on everything with clorox spray, I slept every chance I got. I powered through a busy weekend. I debated calling everyone and rescheduling, a godawful mess not to be entered lightly. I took DM and drank tons of water. I'm healthy as an ox, probably comes from being raised on a farm. Something has to be uber nasty to take me down. I kiboshed the idea by Sunday. Monday was my big day and I couldn't afford to call it off. I was fine in the day it was the night that I was a phlegm monster. Again, sleep, chicken noodle soup, DM, and tons of water.
My yoga guru, Chrissy, has a business with her girlfriend Donna called Rainbow Juices. Sydney suggested I get a cayenne ginger elixir from the Attic down the street, but I called Chrissy, because I know I trust her blends for more than taste and general healthiness. I described my problem, she BROUGHT me 2 Day-Glo s and a Breath of Fire. The Day Glos were general carrot ginger apple anti cold stuff, but Breath of Fire...
Mother of Jesus. Kali in a candy store. Allah on an icepick.
That shit BURNS!!!
Scott and I split a 4 oz in two sessions. Both times I had to have an 16oz glass of water to chug after. It tasted like tumeric and lemon peel with bits of cilantro in. Zero sweet--just BLEAHHHH!
Not a Nyquil shudder, we are talking a full on bull semen style-holy crap I'm actually drinking this-scotch and lighter fluid body shock.
We both felt immediately better after the initial nausea passed. Scott has done nothing but bitch since this started. (Typical man. An angel of a patient, said no woman...ever) I keep telling him how amazed I am he recovered so much quicker and better than I did. We did another shot this morning, just in case. I want to burn any hope that shit has for coming back. My phlegm has been clear this whole time, so no infection, thank god. But yeesh, couldn't this happen last weekend when I was dead?
Last week, my friend Mary and I went to IKEA on VDAY. She said she felt weird by Friday. I had a cough but the weather and the wind were all over the place and I get post nasal drip something awful this time of year. I used to worry it was a cold until I wikied the Santannas a few years ago. The fertilizers in the farmlands and the dust everywhere fills the air and cause "flu-like symptoms". I haven't been sick in awhile. I'm not good at seeing it. I tried to be super clean in my room, doing wipe downs on everything with clorox spray, I slept every chance I got. I powered through a busy weekend. I debated calling everyone and rescheduling, a godawful mess not to be entered lightly. I took DM and drank tons of water. I'm healthy as an ox, probably comes from being raised on a farm. Something has to be uber nasty to take me down. I kiboshed the idea by Sunday. Monday was my big day and I couldn't afford to call it off. I was fine in the day it was the night that I was a phlegm monster. Again, sleep, chicken noodle soup, DM, and tons of water.
My yoga guru, Chrissy, has a business with her girlfriend Donna called Rainbow Juices. Sydney suggested I get a cayenne ginger elixir from the Attic down the street, but I called Chrissy, because I know I trust her blends for more than taste and general healthiness. I described my problem, she BROUGHT me 2 Day-Glo s and a Breath of Fire. The Day Glos were general carrot ginger apple anti cold stuff, but Breath of Fire...
Mother of Jesus. Kali in a candy store. Allah on an icepick.
That shit BURNS!!!
Scott and I split a 4 oz in two sessions. Both times I had to have an 16oz glass of water to chug after. It tasted like tumeric and lemon peel with bits of cilantro in. Zero sweet--just BLEAHHHH!
Not a Nyquil shudder, we are talking a full on bull semen style-holy crap I'm actually drinking this-scotch and lighter fluid body shock.
We both felt immediately better after the initial nausea passed. Scott has done nothing but bitch since this started. (Typical man. An angel of a patient, said no woman...ever) I keep telling him how amazed I am he recovered so much quicker and better than I did. We did another shot this morning, just in case. I want to burn any hope that shit has for coming back. My phlegm has been clear this whole time, so no infection, thank god. But yeesh, couldn't this happen last weekend when I was dead?
Comments
Post a Comment