Cleanse
Okay, after I finish the big rant on Scott and how I feel like he is nodding out on our lives. I was actually worried about posting it. It felt like a little too much like airing dirty laundry. (BTW has anybody thought about what airing your family's dirty laundry would look like? Does that mean there are underwear with poop stains flapping happily on the clothesline) Anyway, the next morning after playing with all the musicians, he decided he is ready to start applying for Masters Degrees again. He's been re-inspired. I'm excited that we are getting back on the road of achieving our goals together.
He has also agreed to do a cleanse with me. I'm doing my friend's Teresa's detox class. We are using Arbonne protein drinks, and a vegan diet. I've lost five pounds!! I'm still working out, but I am definitely at half speed. I must have been really gunked up. I'm glad I'm working this out of my body. I did yoga this morning, Shultz came with. Everyone loved him. Then I did my badass workout. I am zapped. I am feeling better with all the veggies.
This weekend is so booked, I'm glad to be working, but yeesh I hope I get everything together and ready. I haven't even figured out my food for tomorrow. Bleh I'm going to bed. This is a crap post, but I promised myself I'd get it done.
He has also agreed to do a cleanse with me. I'm doing my friend's Teresa's detox class. We are using Arbonne protein drinks, and a vegan diet. I've lost five pounds!! I'm still working out, but I am definitely at half speed. I must have been really gunked up. I'm glad I'm working this out of my body. I did yoga this morning, Shultz came with. Everyone loved him. Then I did my badass workout. I am zapped. I am feeling better with all the veggies.
This weekend is so booked, I'm glad to be working, but yeesh I hope I get everything together and ready. I haven't even figured out my food for tomorrow. Bleh I'm going to bed. This is a crap post, but I promised myself I'd get it done.
Comments
Post a Comment