Creative Manifesto
I am allowed to be weird, distracted or angry even when it doesn't seem appropriate.
I am allowed to be affected by my work.
I am allowed to say things that aren't nice.
Anyone can critique me, but nobody is going to burn me for what I write.
My life is a creative journey with many different ways to express it. I am Art. I am proud to be alive. My ideas matter, my words affect those around me. I deserve a chance to speak. I am worthy. I exist and I can be a light in a dark journey fraught by danger. I want my stories to open minds to the mythological faith of dreaming their life, of using fables to guide their path. My world is a surreal one, full of beauty and tragedy. I see the strange and it makes me laugh.
I am electric jazz, kitten whiskers, and velvet coats.
I am liquid elegance.
I am the third wish, the first snowflake, and the shooting star.
I am endless potential.
I am the last hurrah, the cavalry charge, and the hail Mary pass.
I am a game changer.
I am the shiver down your spine
the whisper on your lips
and the swelling in your heart.
I am the storyteller.
I am allowed to be affected by my work.
I am allowed to say things that aren't nice.
Anyone can critique me, but nobody is going to burn me for what I write.
My life is a creative journey with many different ways to express it. I am Art. I am proud to be alive. My ideas matter, my words affect those around me. I deserve a chance to speak. I am worthy. I exist and I can be a light in a dark journey fraught by danger. I want my stories to open minds to the mythological faith of dreaming their life, of using fables to guide their path. My world is a surreal one, full of beauty and tragedy. I see the strange and it makes me laugh.
I am electric jazz, kitten whiskers, and velvet coats.
I am liquid elegance.
I am the third wish, the first snowflake, and the shooting star.
I am endless potential.
I am the last hurrah, the cavalry charge, and the hail Mary pass.
I am a game changer.
I am the shiver down your spine
the whisper on your lips
and the swelling in your heart.
I am the storyteller.
Comments
Post a Comment