HOly Crap Balls: It's tomorrow. Mudder Countdown
I figured this deserved a blog. The day before the Mudder. I keep trying to flip the script in my head. This is going to be a blast, I have a team of great friends to do this with, it's like a field and track day at grade school, I'm gonna shine like a new penny and eat that course alive.
Fuck, yeah!
BWHAHAHAHA! I am so scared I want to puke! I bought a new pair of running pants, because apparently wet cotton becomes 10 grade sandpaper when it's wet. I've got sunblock, another bladder for my camelback, and running socks. But I don't have the ability to run long distances, do monkey bars, and I'm having a mild aneurysm over an obstacle called the 'arctic enema'. Don't know what it is, but it can't be good....
I'm booked today and due to leave by 6pm for the time share tonight. Scott is staying here and driving out tomorrow. It will be fun. Avalon was amazing fun. I can do this. I'm strong and I have stamina for days. I may run 20 minutes behind everyone, but I finish. I made it over a 9ft wall, TWICE!!! I have to find my inner Alala.
I discovered her when I was reading about Greek gods.She is a minion of Mars daughter of Polemos, demon of war. She is the female personification of the Greek war cry, and is credited as being the inspiration of Xena's war cry.
So, this is me, naked to the world, and waiting to run like the warrior I want to be. If I want to be a ninja, I guess I going to have to be a tough mudder first.
Comments
Post a Comment