Hello, Luci Romberg! The Real 1st Woman of ANW
Shit, shit, shit. The number one thing you learn in journalism is to check your facts! I checked women cross-referenced with ANW. And lo and behold Ms Luci Romberg appears.
What is worse is I REMEMBER her taking on the SPider Jump in Japan. So I prostrate myself before the Gods of facts and prepare myself for scathing ridicule.
But, I am not discouraged or overly bummed. SO WHAT! So what if I'm not the first to do it. It is an interesting challenge.I just want to see if it is possible for me to take myself to the other extreme of healthy, where I know my body's range of motion and am able to achieve physical feats I previously couldn't do (ie... climb a freaking rope)
I am so sore today. I skipped tonight, and I refuse to feel guilty. It's day two of moon time, I'm low iron, and I did yoga this morning. I'm actually listening to my body this time. My number one mistake is usually going great guns at something and then burning out within 3 months, so this time I'm trying to form an exercise habit.
Today is my first day in years of being a non-smoker. Hooray. I ran out last night and decided this morning after a shower, yoga, breakfast that I didn't want to have to shower yet again after smoking. I had an appointment in Irvine to go do. So it is 10;30pm and I haven't started up. I feel okay. I've eaten a lot, it feels like. But no smoking.
I've been catching on my paperwork for massage, and have been enjoying the four day work week at the spa. I was worried about making enough money, but the past two weeks I've had outcalls on one of my days off. SO, nice. My anxiety level has been lowering. I think I'm going to settle into this well. I keep fantasizing about all three of my books. I keep hearing dialogue between characters, solidifying who they are. I feel like I'm trying to run up on my books. I'm re-reading my favorite novels, and picking out the weak parts, not because I'm mocking them, but because the authors allowed the mistakes to live within their masterpieces. They were fearless, and released perfection to find completion. I can only hope I can be so fearless!
What is worse is I REMEMBER her taking on the SPider Jump in Japan. So I prostrate myself before the Gods of facts and prepare myself for scathing ridicule.
But, I am not discouraged or overly bummed. SO WHAT! So what if I'm not the first to do it. It is an interesting challenge.I just want to see if it is possible for me to take myself to the other extreme of healthy, where I know my body's range of motion and am able to achieve physical feats I previously couldn't do (ie... climb a freaking rope)
I am so sore today. I skipped tonight, and I refuse to feel guilty. It's day two of moon time, I'm low iron, and I did yoga this morning. I'm actually listening to my body this time. My number one mistake is usually going great guns at something and then burning out within 3 months, so this time I'm trying to form an exercise habit.
Today is my first day in years of being a non-smoker. Hooray. I ran out last night and decided this morning after a shower, yoga, breakfast that I didn't want to have to shower yet again after smoking. I had an appointment in Irvine to go do. So it is 10;30pm and I haven't started up. I feel okay. I've eaten a lot, it feels like. But no smoking.
I've been catching on my paperwork for massage, and have been enjoying the four day work week at the spa. I was worried about making enough money, but the past two weeks I've had outcalls on one of my days off. SO, nice. My anxiety level has been lowering. I think I'm going to settle into this well. I keep fantasizing about all three of my books. I keep hearing dialogue between characters, solidifying who they are. I feel like I'm trying to run up on my books. I'm re-reading my favorite novels, and picking out the weak parts, not because I'm mocking them, but because the authors allowed the mistakes to live within their masterpieces. They were fearless, and released perfection to find completion. I can only hope I can be so fearless!
Comments
Post a Comment