Practice, Practice, Practice
My friend Sarah, totally gave me a lecture Saturday night. She was right, of course. I need to blog and barf this stupidity out of my head, so I can write. So here I am. This sn't going to be lng. I'm already boggle-eyed from working my shit on Blogster, Saturday night was cool. We went to Geisha House. There is smokong on the top floor. Kelly sat besise me smoking her American spirits. I broke out my one hitter and started smoking right there nest to her. OUr waiter didn't say anything. I freakin' love LA for that. we quaffed serious amount of wine and champagne. Bethany, and I had a serious love moment on Hollywood Blvd over George Takeai's star. I fuking love geeks. we really are a special breed. I miss my friend David. He's coming home from Utah after working at DOGtown. He's flying right back out to MS. I don't know why I'll miss him. I never see him when he is in town.I have to go to work soon. I'm loggin off t chill, but scott is working late so there will probabaly be more later. I plan on getting really high and watcing Le Samouri. A 60s french film that is supposd to be awesome
Comments
Post a Comment