author date


I had the best time with my author date SAm. Cool lady I met at the california writes club meeting at a local library. We had Thiptara. I love love love Thai. ANyhoo. SHe's a scorpio. What's with all my scorpios? Her husband is obsessed with call of duty, like Scott is with FInal Fantast, God of war, et al. BLah. But I am loving talking with hr about writing. I'm sending her some short stories of mine. She writes constantly. I'm amazed by it. SHe seeinf her book, shesays her charaters speak through her. You may notice I making mistakes. I;m trying to stop self edting as I write and just trust my fingers to hit the right keys. It's do=ssorta working,,lol Anyway she has this whole twiligt thing she is working on. I think once she cleans it up, it will take off like wildfire. It was pollyanna at first but she is promising som Buffy vampire dark shit soon. I'm excited. I'm doing the green festival to proote myself tomorrow. I worked 11 days straight and I am fucking tired. It was a crappy day off. I fought alot with scott today. Low blood sugar didn't help. I hated hurting his feelings, I always feel awful when we fight. even when he apologizes. So that tired me out. tomorrow is yoga 8am, festival 10ish, and massage revolution at 2pm until 8pm if I am booked, home then massage tomorrow, maybe free yoga on the bluffs. Joshua tree is coming up. I think I'll take my sketchbook and some colored pencils and draw while I'm out there. I need to clear my head. I want to just be out in the desert and not worry about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Compound

My Grandmother Eda Died Today

Forbidden Dreams