Dreaming It Until It's Real
It's the perfect grey day. The world is drizzling outside. The sound of the rain embraces me, and I know peace right now.
I had two massages scheduled, one canceled, so I've been off leash since noon. I had already walked the dog during a break in the rain this morning. I made a steaming cup of loose leaf tea. A friend had given me the tea for Christmas.
I love the sound of tires on a wet street.
I've opened all the windows and back doors of the house to air it out. Ozone rich air always is the best air freshener.
So with a hot cup of tea, and being serenaded by the rain I am beginning my new life. It feels amazing. I can't believe I am doing it. I want to write. I want to work from home. I still want to be active and massage.
Guess what?
That is exactly what is happening. I am piss-scared about it. But I am doing it. I've got a banging resume that two friends in the profession edited for me.(I was proud of how little they had to add or correct. I still got it baby!) I have various writing websites I've been trolling, and setting up accounts with.
Wish me luck.
I had two massages scheduled, one canceled, so I've been off leash since noon. I had already walked the dog during a break in the rain this morning. I made a steaming cup of loose leaf tea. A friend had given me the tea for Christmas.
I love the sound of tires on a wet street.
I've opened all the windows and back doors of the house to air it out. Ozone rich air always is the best air freshener.
So with a hot cup of tea, and being serenaded by the rain I am beginning my new life. It feels amazing. I can't believe I am doing it. I want to write. I want to work from home. I still want to be active and massage.
Guess what?
That is exactly what is happening. I am piss-scared about it. But I am doing it. I've got a banging resume that two friends in the profession edited for me.(I was proud of how little they had to add or correct. I still got it baby!) I have various writing websites I've been trolling, and setting up accounts with.
Wish me luck.
Comments
Post a Comment