Well, shit.

My left hip was just starting to feel better, the last two days have been booked, and I was feeling good. Then I opened a drawer that had a broken cabinet door leaning against it. I yanked the drawer open to grab a brush that Vaness was lending me so I could tame the blah locks of my tempest tossed look. Enter door- stage left. It attacks my ring toe(next to pinky toe), and ker-aash! The door falls on my foor but miracously doesnt crush the rest of my foot. My ring toe is selflessly suffering for the whole foot. The bleeding, twice cursed, motherfucking knob on the door has landed squarely on my toe.

Oh fudge. Only I didn't say fudge.

I hopped up and down, spitting and hissing like a wet cat. Oooh I was mad. I flipped the cabinet off then turned to notice the two salon clients watching me anxiously. I slapped on huge grin and apologized before shuffling off to the massage room to curse and weep in privacy.

I made it through the next two 90 minute massages. I went home after to grab some food and feed the animals. I sat and watched Once Upon a Time, while narfing a hot pocket. I had my foot propped up in front of me. I used a headband I found on the coffee table to bind the ice pack over my toes. It is an hour later. I'm back at the spa waiting for my client. My toe feels and looks like a purple grape about to pop. I have 90 more minutes of massage awesome I have to churn out. I drank some coffee, but have a banging case of carb coma. I want to slide out of this chair and go nap. oi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Compound

My Grandmother Eda Died Today

Forbidden Dreams